This position is currently in the interview phase. We thank everyone for their interest in this position and we hope to meet everyone that has applied. No additional applications can be accepted at this time.
Breakthrough Design Group is looking for a Front-End Web Developer on a contract or part-time basis with potential for full-time hire.
Candidate must dream bigger than we do (and we dream big), and must live his/her life for love, character, and truth. Candidate must love people, see the value of a problem, and must have a desire to make something bigger, better out of their short time on this earth.
- Love for responsive, minimalist HTML5, CSS3, JS code
- WordPress theme dev – Some familiarity, expert level not required
- Currently live, demonstrable sites
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Including Tablets, Phones, etc.
- Design experience (not required, but welcomed)
- Focus in page load speed
- Experience w/ PHP
- Anywhere in the US, preferably near the East Coast.
- Flexible Family-First Scheduling: BDG exists to ensure the enduring health and happiness of our people, and their families. Each team member creates their own schedule, that may evolve and adjust as life demands.
- Work can be done remotely
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays Included – After 6 months
- Learning & Advancement Included – An ongoing budget, and a portion of every team member’s time may be devoted to their own desired learning project.
- Technology, Food, and Productivity Benefits – Provided as team member excels
- Partnership / Commission / Bonus Pay – May be provided if person becomes a key team member.
- Community Involvement – If desired, team member may participate in programs at BDG designed to help those in our community that need it.