Phase 1: Audit + Strategy
- Begin with the Discovery Questionnaire
- Determine if we are a good fit (CRE, Manufacturing, CFP, or Local Services Firm >$5M/Annual, Team >10)
- Business + Digital Audit: Determine organizational deficiencies, largest problems (Fixing the 'biggest holes' in your ship first).
- Optimum Spend: Determine the best investment for marketing and sales dollars.
- Audiences + Customers: Determine who they are, who they should be, and how best to reach them.
- User Journey: Determine the unique problems your customers have, when they happen,
where they may be when they happen, and how you can best solve them.
- Design: Determine web, digital, and design assets needed for the platform.
- Architecture + Content: Determine missing content, optimize current content,
and define how people will interact with your content.
- Strategic Plan: Creation of the Strategic Plan + Recommendations for implementation.
Phase 2: Design
Designing the Web / Digital Platform, and the Digital Assets used throughout the Customer Experience.
In short: Designing the digital version of your firm; how people will perceive and interact with you,
at every step of their journey (from prospect to advocate).
Tools / Deliverables:
- Wireframes +
Ideation, and staged creation of the brand assets.
- Brand / Corporate Style Guide (example): Crucial (although missing for some firms): Determine Brand Guidelines and execution across various digital and traditional
- Brand Assets: Creating the physical constructs of the design. Constantly changing, may include: Logo Design, Web Design, Email, Document / PDF Design, Slide Decks, Infographics, Graphics, Custom Illustration / Iconography, Interactive, Custom Animation, and more.
Phase 3: Implementation
Where the rubber hits the road: Translation of the brand assets to an interactive customer experience,
configuration and integration of external tools, and digital platform buildout.
- Web + CMS (Content Management System) : Custom build and integration w/ CMS
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): For all BDG projects, SEO comes standard.
- Responsive + Accessible + Performant: Ensure platform loads quickly, is accessible,
and provides uniform customer experience regardless of how they view it.
- Lead Gen Ecosystem + CRM: One of the most important pieces of the platform. Includes
generating, capturing, and acting on customer communication in one place, allowing for continuous improvement.
- Social: Configuration, integration w/ social media platforms.
- Content Buildout: Taking big piles of Client's unorganized "stuff" and converting that
into a new beautiful digital brand.
Phase 4: LAUNCH + OPTIMIZATION
After launch, you will have no costs from Breakthrough. We will train your team to be able to make 98% of the updates
you'll have. We'll train you how to track your performance, how to maintain the platform, and provide strategies for
continually optimizing business + digital initiatives.
- Platform Handoff + Training: Training for Platform usage, CMS, Maintaining High SEO, and more.
- Day-to-Day + Optimization: Your team begins leveraging the platform in all business units (sales, marketing, business development, recruiting, and more) while tracking their ROI, and continually optimizing effort and spend.
- Breakthrough Analytics + Adjustment Pack (Quarterly/Biannually): Later, if you'd like
to delve deeper into the numbers, upgrade the platform, or make better digital / business decisions: Contact Us